Consider these statistics. U.S. fire departments respond to a call every 19 seconds. Fires double their size every 79 seconds. Some 3900 people die in fires every year, and 82% of those deaths occur in homes. One home burglary is underway very 15 seconds in the U.S., and each one costs the homeowner an average of $1700. The statistics make the picture clear: home security alarm systems and services are an important way to protect your life and home.The home security industry is booming business, but two providers stand out: ADT and Brinks.ADT Security ServicesIn business for over 130 years, ADT is the largest home security monitoring service in the United States. Initially a telegraph service, American District Telegraph (ADT) was established in 1874. By the 1890s, the company was in the business of providing advanced call boxes and electric protection systems. In 1981, ADT introduced its Safewatch residential security system, going wireless in the early 1990s.Trusted by the federal government, ADT holds the contract to protect U.S. federal courthouses. It supports over 6 million business and residential customers, including many of the country’s busiest airports. In 2004, ADT responded to more than 50,000 in-progress crimes.ADT’s standard home security alarm… Read full this story
- AT&T rolls out home security and monitoring service
- My pup is a pathetic guard dog. Can smart home security protect me?
- Now you can access AT&T's home security service from your car
- SimpliSafe Home Security System
- Dive into home security with these indoor cameras
- The technology to protect your property: Five of the best home security cameras on Amazon
- SimpliSafe Revamps Home Security System, Adds Alexa Support
- ADT teams up with IFTTT to automate home security
- Control Your SimpliSafe Home Security System Via Amazon Alexa
- How to get started with smart home security tech
Home Security Alarms - 2 Best Services Ashore! have 291 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 6, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.