It is no secret that the scrapbook industry has now become the biggest and fastest-growing home business in the United States. Today, the whole industry is generating an annual revenue of US$2.55 billion in the US alone. This figure will most likely increase every year, even with an economic slowdown, since “keeping wonderful memories” is a demand that will unlikely falter. And with 2.3 million weddings in the US alone every year, not to mention the tens of millions of global travels annually, the market just keeps getting bigger and bigger.Of course, starting and growing a scrapbook business or service isn’t going to be some easy, get-rich-quick scheme. Most areas of the industry require hard work and an investment of time. But these opportunities can offer you personal and emotional satisfaction, as well as a profitable living.So what is a scrapbook business?There is a whole array of business in the scrapbooking industry and mentioning each and every one of them would turn this article into a book. But here’s a quick overview:Scrapbook Retailer – A large initial investment and time commitment are needed for this one, as well as detailed research into your local area of present and potential competition…. Read full this story
- How to know you have a profitable business idea
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans area People in Business for Jan. 26, 2020
- British bank Lloyds plans cuts to FX business: sources
- Fuller's sells London Pride beer business to Asahi
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 25
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 1
- Davos 2020: Is big business coming to save the day?
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 24
- E.ON UK profits spark fresh fears over high cost of energy
- Some local businesses are not just about profit
Business Ideas - Generate Profits From Scrapbooking have 281 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 18, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.