British Gas has today announced the end of its money-saving Click Energy Five offer, the cheapest energy deal on the market, and launced a new replacement deal – Click Energy Six.As the Click Energy Five deal ends, annual energy costs for existing customers will immediately increase by £305 to £1,150. The new Click Energy Six tariff will be slightly cheaper than its predecessor at £1,057 for the average household but, either way, beleaguered consumers will see a huge hike in their next energy bills.Although it is always worthwhile shopping around for the cheapest online energy deal, British Gas claims the new Click Energy 6 offering still represents the cheapest on the market at the time of writing but other energy providers have yet to respond and there could be a spate of more competitive deals to come.With the banks in chaos, the stock market in meltdown and recession almost certain, it’s particularly worrying to think that this crippling rise in energy costs may not be the last we see before the end of the winter. Customers who share this concern would be well advised to consider switching to a fixed price tariff. Although they are slightly more expensive than many… Read full this story
- Chiefs don’t appeared poised to pull off any deals before NFL’s trade deadline
- Chiefs don’t appear poised to pull off any deals before NFL’s trade deadline
- Jaguar Land Rover pulls out of deal to buy Silverstone
- ISL 2018 : FC Pune City FC pull off a deal with striker Iain Hume
- Le'Veon Bell Trade Rumors: Colts, Jets, Browns Have Cap Space To Pull Off Unlikely Deal With Steelers
- Woodside seeks approval for gas project near WA's Dampier marine reserves
- The 10 Best Deals of November 1, 2019
- Centrica in shale gas stake talks with Cuadrilla
- UK shale gas resources 'greater than thought'
- UK shale gas bonanza 'not assured'
British Gas Pulls 'Click Energy 5' Deal have 305 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 6, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.