Nope, your eyes aren’t playing tricks. And no, we haven’t been fooling around with Photoshop. That really is a Dodge Challenger SRT-8 parked on Waterloo Bridge in London, England, all testosterone and torque and Hemi orange attitude. We’re a long way from Motown, Toto… And we have a long way to go. Almost 3000 miles across Europe, in fact, on a journey that will see the big Dodge — one of just two Challengers outside the U.S. — tackle some of the Continent’s greatest roads, from flat-out autobahn to steep and writhing Alpine passes to famous racetracks where hard-muscled legends once diced with death. Why? Underneath its retro skin, the new Challenger SRT8 is a thoroughly modern musclecar, with the suspension, steering, and braking to match its V-8 performance. This is a musclecar you don’t need to make excuses for when the bench racing moves away from the dragstrip and onto the road course. And where better to prove the point than Europe? DAY 1 Watch the Day One video HERE Morning rush has died down a bit as we roll out of London’s fashionable Chelsea district. There is still a lot of traffic; a hodgepodge of blue, white, silver,… Read full this story
- The 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300 challenges Tesla's Autopilot with Drive Pilot
- These Affordable Enthusiast Cars Prove We're In A New Golden Age
- Here Are Ten Of The Best Six-Cylinder Cars On eBay For Less Than $6,000
- Apple CarPlay: The good, the bad, and the what were they thinking?
- 2017: My year in cars
- The Story Behind The Honda Ridgeline's Wildly, Unusually Detailed Wikipedia Page
- Every Single Vehicle We Reviewed In 2015
- The Jalopnik Review Leaderboard: Sorted By Categories
- The Jalopnik Review Leaderboard
- Google Lunar XPrize: Blasting off with Moon Express at Kennedy Space Center
The Ultimate Dodge Challenger Road Trip have 290 words, post on www.motortrend.com at September 5, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.