India, the land of myriad hues and colours, never fails to surprise you. The seventh largest nation in the world–bounded by the great Himalayas in the north and caressed by the foaming Indian Ocean in the south–India is a haven for the tourists.Its rich flora and fauna; thousands of year old cultures and traditions; delicious cuisines; awe-inspiring forts and havelis of a bygone era; majestic monuments and historical palaces whose each crevice whispers in your ears the tales of valor and chivalry of the erstwhile warriors and rulers; friendly and smiling people; and pristine and beautiful sea beaches–inspire the tourists to visit this beautiful country time and again.Many travellers come to India to cleanse themselves and find the true meaning of their life through spiritual and religious tours. Many others come here to have first-hand experience of the throbbing and pulsating India, while many others come here just to have some fun and enjoyment in peaceful, sylvan surroundings. The purpose may be different but the destination remains the same: India. Certainly, which other country in the world can offer so many surprises and attractions?India could be explored through various means, by making use of the many major travel routes that… Read full this story
- See the Cities of India by Luxury Train - The Golden Chariot
- The Palace on Wheels - India's Most Scenic Train Journey
- BMW India appoints Deutsche Motoren as its dealer in Bengaluru
- Hospitality at Its Best in Agra India
- Indian Railways - Tourism in India by Trains
- Honeymoon in India - Travel Tips
- Take Up a Tour to India!
- Captivating Journeys Are What Luxury Trains in India Offer
- Experience Cultural Heritage on Luxury Trains in India
- North India Tour Packages - Unravel the Mystic Charm of India
Luxury India Trains have 289 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 11, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.