A lot of people think that the biggest mistakes you can make with you home business concern tactical problems such as a poor web page, poor advertising, bad sales copy, and so on. And while those things are all important, the real problem that home business owners have is that they don’t have their priorities in order. So that you understand what I’m talking about, I’m going to relay to you a true story about a friend of mine. I will leave out the names so as to protect the innocent and not so innocent. After you read this, you’ll realize what I mean about priorities.A friend of mine wanting to start a home business. I asked him what he wanted to do. He said to me, “I don’t care, just as long as I make money.” Well, there was his first mistake…no business plan. You have to have a business plan no matter how simple your business is. Without a plan, you are absolutely going nowhere. Okay, so I got him on track there. We finally figured out what he wanted to do.Next was the actual implementation of what he wanted to do. He immediately wanted to jump into… Read full this story
- Thinking of Starting a Remote Business? Think Very Carefully.
- POLITICO Playbook: Will Trump get the 4th he wanted?
- McGAIR: Foulke making McCoy his second home
- City of West Park Hurricane Guide 2019
- Shellfish and seaweed farms are a growing industry in Alaska
- 12 Wines Under $12: How Low Can You Go and Still Find Values?
- Kentucky was top recruit’s ‘dream school’ as a kid. But Duke might be tough to beat.
- POLITICO Playbook: Trump talks to POLITICO
- Big question answered: The value of recycling
- Pay players? Y’all, the South will screw this up for everyone
Home Business Tips - Getting Your Priorities in Order have 303 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 26, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.