As we’re reminded everyday when we log on and confront pop-ups, when we’re blinded and deafened by advertising everywhere, the business of selling, especially B2B selling, has changed dramatically. Remember the recent economic boom? If you were like most folks in the sales game, you sold products and services like there was no tomorrow.There was a ton of demand and a corresponding ton of money chasing products, parts, and service. Those were the good old days when all you had to do was just be present every day – in the office or in your territory, it really didn’t matter all that much – and you’d get calls from people who were ready, willing, and able to buy. All you did was generate quotes, collect checks, and look forward to your hero’s welcome every time you strutted into the office with another signed order. Nice, huh? Short term – YES – because you made lots of dough! Long-term – NO – because you ain’t as good today as you could have been!What happened? Well, there was a tomorrow and it finally came. These days, you don’t have the luxury of earning a living as a professional order taker because the… Read full this story
- Moving Nigerian filmmaking beyond Nollywood
- Fortnite maker, seeking to sell more games, challenges Bellevue-based Valve’s Steam store
- Full transcript: Business management expert and author Tom Peters on Recode Decode
- 'I had all my belongings in my van'
- Three metro Detroiters on why they dropped out of college — and why they’re happy they did
- Jadon Sancho will be soccer's next superstar ... but only on his terms
- Why Eintracht Frankfurt's Luka Jovic can be the next big thing
- Employees inside Adam Neumann's WeWork reveal a wild culture - Business Insider
- LETTERS: City council should Reward entrepreneurial behaviors; beautifully written essay
- Edited Transcript of UNFI earnings conference call or presentation 1-Oct-19 9:00pm GMT
12 Creative Moves You Can Use To Sell More - More Profitably, More Often have 311 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 11, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.