La Quoc Khanh, deputy director of HCMC’s Department of Culture, Sport and Tourism as the fair’s organizer, confirmed that his department had received a decision to this effect from the national tourism authority.
“In the document, VNAT said that from this year the national tourism authority will not organize any international fair in the country to gather its strength for organizing ITE HCMC as a national event,” he said.
Since this fair, VNAT will join forces with the organizer to hold the fair in HCMC, and will also contribute a budget to carry out promotion activities during the fair, Khanh said.
- Thursford Spectacular wins national travel award
- Locals travel more
- Still 'significant discrimination' towards Travellers
- How to be a more eco-conscious traveller
- Brits travelling to New Zealand will now have to pay for an ETA
- Survey reveals top 50 sexiest nationalities
- The amazing 300sq mile national park in Kenya called Aberdare
- Is the hermit nation of Turkmenistan on the brink of collapse?
- Greece holiday: Foreign Office advice to know before travelling
- Limits on right to block Traveller housing under new Gov plans