Tony Campolo tells a wonderful story about a young man who found joy and pleasure in a most unlikely place. The young man was a professor of English Literature at a state university. He was a Ph.D. in his field. He had everything going for him except joy and fulfillment. One day, the young professor walked into the dean’s office and said, “I quit.” The shocked dean looked at the young professor and told him that he couldn’t just walk out and if he chose to do so that he would never get a teaching job again. The young professor somberly looked at his dean and said, “That’s okay.” He then walked out the door to find his future.So what ever happened to this young professor? He became a mailman. “What a waste,” we say. “He had his Ph.D.! He should be teaching! That is where he will make a difference!” Oh, he is making a difference…as a mailman. You see, he is a lousy mailman but an incredible human being. Most of the other mail carriers at his post office finish their routes at least two hours before the young professor finishes his. Why is he so slow? Because… Read full this story
- India set to make PDS location-independent: NITI Aayog CEO at UN forum
- How to reboot your workout routine: Let's set the foundation
- UK sets out plan to boost economy amid coronavirus hit
- Exclusive: Lonza sets new goal to make Moderna COVID-19 vaccine ingredients
- La Liga Pics: Barca outclass Villarreal; Espanyol set for drop
- Aston Villa 0-3 Manchester United: Pogba on target as United set record
- Mars missions of UAE, China and US set to take off in July
- Goal is to create a community of like-minded investors, says Neil Parikh of PPFAS Mutual Fund
- Lewandowski scores 30th Bundesliga goal of season as Bayern close on title
- Boris Johnson will reveal lockdown exit plan on Thursday amid fears 'coronaphobia' will sabotage recovery: Poll finds Brits are nervous about going out as advisers admit 'stay at home' message has been 'too successful'
Goals Success - You Can Do it Too With Goal Setting have 342 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 13, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.