How does an artist move forward in the music business without the support of business professionals backing their career? How does an artist get noticed by the business professionals and get them to promote the artist’s music? Whether your objective is to have a personal manager, a booking agent, a publicist or be signed to a record label, there is only one way to do it. And that is doing it all yourself first. Taking care of all the business behind your career so that if, and when, the business professional comes on board, they use your progress and can take it to the next level.This means- you are your own manager, booking agent, record label, distributor, marketing director, publicist, street team and more. Do each to the best of your ability. When you invest your time and money into your career, you learn the ropes of the music business and get a better perspective and appreciation for the work the professionals do. In addition, when you invest in yourself, it inspires others to invest in you as well. Think of yourself as an octopus. One central body, but multiple arms all working at the same time.The first arm of… Read full this story
- Gonzales: Authenticity in music 'is impossible'
- No Matter the Career You Have Chosen, You Are in Sales
- Pioneer Japanese computer artist donates archives to German museum
- Fears paedos are using music video app Musical.ly to groom children into sending them naked photos
- Adler Center Begins New Season of Baby Music Concerts
- Music legend and Hillary supporter Stevie Wonder claims Trump running the country is like him DRIVING
- Country music's identity crisis
- A Musical Feast celebrate Charles Burchfield’s love of music
- Meet artists at Stamford Loft Artists’ annual Open Studios event
- 'Music, art continue to have high value': Adele deal with Sony
What DIY Music Artists Can Do to Advance Their Career and Get the Support of Music Professionals have 301 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 10, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.