An executive wakes up in the morning and nothing is going right. He has slept through the alarm that normally wakes him at 6am. Frantically, he tries to get to grips with his normal routine and speeds himself along, creating more havoc than he planned. His keys, normally in the same place every day have disappeared and he can’t find his briefcase. Sitting down in his dining room with his familiar paper and a coffee – he reads headlines that make him aware of the trouble around. One headline is “STOP, LOOK AND WATCH” -a warning for kids that play in the street. In the background his radio is playing a song such as “Stop in the name of love” by Diana Ross. He hears the word stop in his mind all morning and images of explosions play in his mind like a movie. It’s all too much and the subtle signs around him cause him to make a decision to stay home. At 08:45 am a passenger jet crashes into the first tower in New York on September 11th 2001. Our executive has saved his own life – he worked for a bank in the tower.Subtle signs and feelings… Read full this story
- We need deal with the EU to combat terror, experts tell Theresa May
- F1: Twin 2019 terrors for Vettel in Hamilton and Leclerc
- Pakistan's ambassador to Germany: India must end Kashmir lockdown
- 10 years of radicalization: Boko Haram
- India, Japan to establish strategic partnership
- Comic Book Reviews for This Week: 10/30/2019
- 'ISI has encouraged, trained, funded terrorists'
- FULL TEXT of PM Modi's I-Day address
- Inside the Kremlin’s hall of mirrors
- Upset with Imran, Saudi crown prince recalled private jet: Report
The Fight Against Terrorism is in Other Dimensions have 274 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 12, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.