Two additional flights a week will be added to the route between Ho Chi Minh City and Tuy Hoa (PhuYenProvince) from August, 2008, said Nguyen Thanh Tri, Vice-Director of the provincial Transport Department. According to an agreement between the provincial agencies and Vietnam Air Service Company (VASCO), there will be five flights on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The VASCO also plans to offer ticket subsidies for the new flights. The company also plans to increase the route to seven flights a week in the future, Mr. Tri added. As well, it plans to open a new route from Tuy Hoa to Danang. Source: TT Translated by Duy Minh
- HOA, Sun City Grand residents clash over painted driveway borders
- Raucous welcome home for Utah Honor Flight vets in Cedar City
- Airline pullout leaves small Minnesota city flightless
- Gibbs: Tax hikes are tough sell in cities full of HOAs
- Can an El Mirage HOA force 1,200 homeowners to repaint?
- Overcoming the isolation of HOAs in the West Valley
- Coachella Valley HOA fees among highest in U.S.
- Investors line up to buy bargain homes at Phoenix HOA foreclosure auction
- 5 HOA rules that hurt sustainability efforts
- Chandler pushing HOA reclaimed water use
More flights between HCM city and Tuy Hoa have 193 words, post on at June 22, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.