We live in a time when throughout the world increasing numbers of middle-class families live on the edge and need credit just to make ends meet. They work tirelessly, not only to pay for their children’s college tuition but also to fill their cars with gas and buy groceries. Times have changed and almost no one knows what hit them.A May 28th 2008 CNN article, Making a Good Living But Still Feeling Strapped, quotes an American parent, Stacy Burris, 47, as saying, “We are struggling to stay in the same place. You don’t mind pinching pennies to send your kids to college. You do mind pinching pennies when it’s simply to buy some eggs.”As a single parent I know how tough it can be. In fact, I wrote a personal finance strategy book with an alternative approach based on my independent study of money. “Alternative” because I discovered there was more to the money topic than I ever imagined.Traditional Personal Finance Strategies Fall ShortPersonal curiosity sparked my interest to find out why money, while abundant for some, seemed a headache for most everyone else. I spent 25 years trailing down clues and searching for answers, trying to figure out which… Read full this story
- Frank Bruno being treated for pneumonia as well wishes pour in for boxing legend
- Hollywood box office: A bust or boom?
- Tory Keynesianism? Boris Johnson's Postponed Tax Cuts Signal Shift In Conservative Economic Agenda
- Six ways to save in 2020 - and give yourself a £5,000 pay rise
- Working groups thrash out solutions for economic growth
- Donald Trump Claims China Pays for Higher Tariffs, but Economists Say It's U.S. Companies and Consumers Who Pay
- Swiss Study Reveals Immigration Produces Long Term Economic Harm
- Best beauty boxes 2020: From Birchbox and GlossyBox to Powder and Lookfantastic’s kits
- Darbar Box Office Day 6 Worldwide Collection Report: This Rajinikanth Starrer Is A Blockbuster!
- Mitchell Marsh booed by Boxing Day crowd, Travis Head defends West Australian allrounder
Economic Meltdown - Thinking Outside-the-Box Pays Off have 321 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 25, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.