Everything.Still don’t see the copy writing connection? Let me connect the marketing dots for you.Imagine walking through your local mall. You’re on a mission and come Hades or high water you’re gonna accomplish it……..when through no conscious decision of your own, your head snaps to the right, your swift stride slams into a slow-motion vortex and your eyeballs stare, riveted to the scantily clad mannequins in Victoria Secrets window.Laugh if you like, but you know it’s true. There isn’t a man or woman alive who DOESN’T look twice at slinky slips and risqué lingerie when so strategically staged.So what do great headlines have in common with lingerie? Three things.They get your attention. They stop you in your tracks. They make you want to know more.That’s the theoretical explanation. Here’s the practical one broken down by “Rules,” “Key Words,” “Examples,” and “Formulas”…Headline RulesImmediately, succinctly and clearly answer the only question prospects care about, “What’s in it for me?” If you have news, such as a new product or new way to use an old product, play it up BIG in your headline. Avoid curiosity-based headlines. Curiosity is great when used with either option listed above, but it can’t get the job… Read full this story
- Racy lacy! Former Married At First Sight star Melissa Lucarelli, 39, flaunts her incredible figure in sheer lingerie
- AJ Pritchard cosies up to girlfriend Abbie Quinnen while his newly-single brother Curtis dances onstage with lingerie-clad co-star during new tour
- Kerry Katona delightedly reveals she's 'getting there' as she slips into black lace lingerie to show off the results of her new fitness regime
- Louis Tomlinson cancels headline show in Milan amid coronavirus outbreak days before he kicks off his Walls Tour in Barcelona
- Great British Bake Off: Matt Lucas is announced as the new host and will star alongside Noel Fielding after Sandi Toksvig's exit
- Prince Harry breaks his silence over Megxit as he reveals his 'great sadness that it's come to this' and says he and Meghan hoped to 'keep serving without public funding' but it 'wasn't possible' before promising 'we're not just walking away'
- What America looked like during the Great Depression
- Coronavirus Updates: The Latest COVID-19 Headlines From March 12, 2020
- Historical photos show what America looked like during the Great Depression
- Heartbroken family of the second coronavirus victim to die in the UK pay tribute to a 'wonderful great-granddad' as they reveal their 'nightmare' at not being able to arrange his funeral because they are in isolation
What Do Great Headlines Have In Common With Lingerie? have 423 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 3, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.