Gov’t plans to standardise medical testing (03-03-2008) A doctor operates a new blood-testing machine at Bac Thang Long General Hospital in Ha Noi.— VNA/VNS Photo Huu Oai HCM CITY— A national project that would standardize medical tests among hospitals and heath clinics in the country will be launched this year, the Ministry of Health has said. Uniform standards will set out certain norms that would ensure the quality of sub-clinical medical tests, such as sample-taking and test results. Under the two-stage project, laboratories in healthcare facilities will be required to meet certain standards for internal and external tests, staff qualifications and equipment maintenance. Health workers would be able to conduct medical tests only if the equipment meets technical standards for such tests. In the project’s first phase, the ministry will focus on building standard labs for major healthcare centres nationwide, including the Ha Noi-based Bach Mai Hospital, HCM City-based Cho Ray Hospital and Hue Central General Hospital. Total investment for the three hospitals amounts to VND20 billion (US$1.25 million), which will be spent on human resource training and equipment purchases in the first-phase period. Three standard analysis centres, to be built in Ha Noi, Hue and HCM City during the…
- Now US denies sick Briton in Guantanamo a medical test: Officials claim it would be 'too difficult' for independent doctors to assess him
- Delhi govt plans 500 more mohalla clinics
- The Promise and Pitfalls of At-Home STI Tests
- US ramps up testing in search vaping illness cause as cases near 1,500
- US ramps up testing in search of vaping illness cause as cases near 1,500
- Will bring in law to promote medical tourism: CM Pramod Sawant
- K'taka govt mulls labour laws for delivery boys
- Bay Alarm Medical In-Home Medical Alert
- LifeFone At Home Landline Medical Alert System
- TOWIE's Courtney Green is hailed 'a hero' as she allows crew to film her undergoing a smear test for the show... and insists 'it's really not that bad'
Gov't plans to standardise medical testing have 321 words, post on at March 2, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.