Is animal really good for us? Does it damage our health to eat meat? Where else can you get protein from? What disease are caused by eating meat? Find out.. Meat When we look at our diet and what is good and bad for us, it is always beneficial to look at the way our ancestors used to eat. What has been eaten for 100,000s of years has determined the ability of our body to digest certain food. It will take another few thousand years (at best) before our body is able to digest the junk food some people ingest nowadays. Prior to the Second World War, meat was expensive and most people only ate it on special occasions or at weekends (if they could afford it). Nowadays, some people eat meat several times a week. Sometimes, several times a day. Mr Richard McDonald and Ray Kroc have probably killed more people than were killed during the Second World War by introducing their fast food restaurants. Should we really eat meat? To answer this question, let’s consider the following facts: * Our teeth tell us that we should not eat much meat. Our molars and premolars are for grinding and… Read full this story
- What the Mystery of the Tick-Borne Meat Allergy Could Reveal
- Trying to eat healthier in the new year? Meal kits could be the answer to sticking to your goal
- Is putting peanuts in Coke really a 'Southern tradition?'
- 4 ‘healthy’ foods you think are good for you but really aren't
- At these 10 NJ restaurants, being vegan never tasted so good
- 5 Twin Cities restaurants you should try right now
- This ex-Googler found the healthiest people in America — and now he's selling them life insurance
- World champion eater looks forward to returning to Big E
- Ranking every new Minnesota State Fair food from best to worst
- New Knick Enes Kanter on social issues, his native Turkey and bringing his solid work ethic to the Garden
Diet - Is meat really good for us? What happens when we eat meat? Find out.. have 320 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at September 30, 2007. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.