A meeting between local and South African enterprises will take place at the Caravelle hotel in Ho Chi Minh City on May 25, aiming to welcome Mr. Thabo Mvuyelwa Mbeki, President of the Republic of South Africa, who will pay an official visit to Viet Nam from May 23 to 25 to strengthen cooperative relations in various fields between the two countries. The President will be accompanied by a team of business leaders from some 20 organizations representing a diverse mix of industries including manufacturing, export and import, banking, finance, insurance, agriculture, food, chemical, oil and gas, and others. The meeting will be an opportunity for Vietnamese enterprises to learn more experiences of foreign counterparts. It will also allow them a chance to market Vietnamese products, swap information and network. The event, co-organized by the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) and the Embassy of the Republic of South Africa in Viet Nam.
- Lions lock in coach ahead of South African Super Rugby derby
- Visiting South African teens find similarities between US
- Enterprising daredevil in wheelchair hitches ride off back of South African truck in viral video
- Nashville council passes 'historic' Equal Business Opportunity ordinance for contractors
- How the Gupta Brothers Hijacked South Africa Using Bribes Instead of Bullets
- South Africa’s President Can’t Keep the Lights On, Just as Elections Approach
- In South Africa’s Fabled Wine Country, White and Black Battle Over Land
- South Africa Leader, Wooing Investors, Pledges End to Corruption
- Why African students are ditching the US for China
- Business takes on the baddies
South African Enterprises Seek Business Opportunities in Viet Nam have 247 words, post on at May 18, 2007. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.