A mission of 30 Danish companies in the information and communication technology and electronics industries will visit Viet Nam from Apr. 16-20 to explore business opportunities, the Danish Embassy in Ha Noi said in a press release. The visit is also aimed at matching Danish and Vietnamese companies who can go into commercially viable partnerships and transfer of know-how and technology supported by the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA) with up to 850,000 USD per partnership. During their visit, Danish enterprises will be introduced to general issues relating to doing business in Viet Nam and given the opportunity to network with other information technology and electronics’ companies having similar plans. Each company will be provided with the opportunity of meeting individual potential Vietnamese partners. Approximately 300 individual meetings will be organised for the Danish companies with potential Vietnamese partners in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City. On the occasion, a seminar entitled “Viet Nam and Denmark to share the sizzle of information technology (IT) and electronics” will be held in Ha Noi on Apr. 16, focusing on opportunities for Danish and Vietnamese companies and exchanging ideas concerning the development of the IT and electronics industries of the two countries….
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionCzech companies seek to expand presence in Azerbaijan
- Safinah Ltd in Gateshead has been bought by a Danish rival
- Business Breakfast LIVE: House of Fraser rescue deal boost as it settles challenge from landlords
- Entry deadline extended for 2018 Hull Daily Mail Business Awards
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Firms could be forced to reveal ethnicity pay gap to boost minority workers
- Here's how you can quickly raise your credit score and land a small business loan
- The latest big business deals in Wales worth millions
- 'Multi billion dollar' chance for Hull businesses to expand to US
- Can you join these 12 people who have won Western Morning News Business Awards?
- Belarus seeks cooperation with Japan in petrochemistry, mechanical engineering
Danish companies seek business opportunities in Viet Nam have 311 words, post on at April 5, 2007. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.