There is nothing more annoying than a parent who talks endlessly about how ‘clever’ or ‘sporty’ their child is, before whipping out a picture of some spotty two foot hooligan tucking in to the contents of his nostril.My Goliath though, is genuinely bright for his age. The wee lad can speak about 10 words now; that’s three more than Paul Merson.The little fellow will definitely be a footballer when he grows up. The last time we had a kick around in the garden he nutmegged me twice; nobody’s regretted opening their legs on two separate occasions since Mrs Neville. You won’t regret a bet on Manchester United at 3/10 to waltz past Wigan in a one-sided FA Cup semi.If the media are to be believed, and you’ll never find a more honest bunch of lads, Jose Mourinho is considering managing England when his tenure expires at Stamford Bridge.This would be the greatest result for the average Englishman since Gareth Gates wore down Jordan with a pizza and some of the longest chat-up lines in history.Chelsea have already beaten Blackburn on three occasions this season, a fourth win at 4/7 will set up the most eagerly awaited showdown since Peter Andre… Read full this story
- Shock as popular pizza parlour closes in Dundee city centre
- Jordan Pickford can play crucial role in Everton cup quest
- Jordan Spieth emerges from the doldrums at Royal Portrush
- Pizza shop where owner was murdered destroyed by fire
- Who are the 17 Reds players entering final year of deals?
- ‘Pizza restaurant meal mix-up could have cost us our son’s life’
- We try the pizzas at the new Cleethorpes Taphouse and Kitchen
- Dusty Knuckle's mobile pizza oven has been stolen
- A popular pizza restaurant burgled twice in the last two weeks
- Big brand American pizza takeaway to open in Lancaster
An Expired Pizza to Enter Jordan have 302 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 12, 2007. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.