“The Apprentice” is a reality TV show which is like an extended job interview. Candidates for the job of apprentice are interviewed and given a chance to show that they are effective and teachable business people. The least effective are sacked each week.In the USA, Donald Trump is the potential employer of the winning apprentice. In the UK, Sir Alan Sugar is the potential employer. Both shows give fascinating insights into what makes a successful business man or woman.Sir Alan Sugar was born sixty years ago in Hackney, East London. At the age of twenty, he started his first business selling car aerials. He had £100 and a white van.He now owns £800,000,000 and a property portfolio in Mayfair in the West End of London. In the third episode of the 2007 Apprentice UK series, he wanted to answer the question that he is often asked:”Can anybody in modern times start a business from scratch with little or no money?”Sir Alan’s answer is: “Absolutely. Yes!”He gave £200 to each of two groups of aspiring apprentices with the instructions to make as much money as they could in one day in the wealthy London Borough of Richmond.They could work all day… Read full this story
- 10 Things That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals
- Lord Sugar claims The Apprentice 2020 has been scrapped and angers fans
- 11 tips to LOSE weight and get a six-pack
- Weight loss story: "I lost 21 kilos in just 10 months and now people say, "Hume bhi weight loss tips dedo!"
- What Motivates You? 6 Tips To Figure Out Your Motivation In Life
- 'We are past the peak': Boris Johnson says the UK is on the 'downward slope' but urges the country to 'keep going' with lockdown as he heads No10 press briefing for the first time since recovering from coronavirus
- Revealed: the inside story of the UK's Covid-19 crisis
- BNP warns of 2020 profit fall as crisis wipes out equity trading
- UK coronavirus death toll hits 27,510 as 739 more die of killer bug in hospitals, care homes and community
- Boris's next move: PM's lockdown-easing plans 'will see council tips reopen this weekend, garden centres next week and will recommended wearing DIY masks so trains can run safely
Achieve The Goal Of Making A Profit - Ten Tips From The 2007 UK Apprentice have 365 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 22, 2007. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.