A strategic alliance is a partnership, a collaborative agreement and/or a relationship between two or more companies or organizations formed to pursue a set of agreed upon goals while remaining independent companies or organizations. Strategic alliances exist in a variety of shapes and sizes and include a wide range of scopes of cooperation levels. Strategic alliances usually are most effective when the entities involved have complementary strengths.As a business coach and business owner, I have witnessed the clear and powerful benefits of carefully constructed strategic alliances and have employed and endorsed this concept for more than 35 years. Based upon those 35 plus years of experience, here are what I consider to be twelve (12) of the most clear and powerful benefits of developing and working with strategic alliances.1. increased and enhanced credibility and image of your company2. access to new skills, knowledge and experience3. access to greater resources than those of your own company or organization4. more competitive purchasing and supply deals5. enhanced marketing and sales efforts6. added value and extra benefits to clients and customers7. leverage from another company or organization’s recognized and valued brand8. collaboration on larger and more complex projects and programs9. increased market penetration10. increased… Read full this story
- US bids to revive 'Arab NATO' alliance as part of measures against Iran
- 'European Solutions' to European Problems Would Benefit the U.S. Too | Opinion
- Jai India, Jai Japan
- ‘Tracecost to drive timely-completion of infrastructure projects in India’
- China snubs North Korea with leader's visit to South Korea
- New US Nuclear Posture Could Have 'Apocalyptic Consequences' - Expert
- Confusion in Bayelsa as Supreme Court sacks gov-elect, Lyon
- Douthat: Trump’s brutal Jacksonian counter-punch may land us a peace-loving Jeffersonian
- US Defense Secretary: Dissolving Philippines Military Pact a Move in 'Wrong Direction'
Strategic Alliances and Their Powerful Benefits have 289 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 21, 2007. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.