The Carnival of Rio is one of the most popular annual parties in the whole world. The exuberant floats, the beautiful samba dancers, and the contagious joy of its people make Brazil the ideal spot for those searching for excitement and unique experiences. In fact, once you hear the rhythmic beating of the drums, your feet will start moving turning you into another participant of this great celebration that takes place in Samba schools, on Avenida Marques de Sapucai, or in the street blocks. But Brazil offers much more – It offers natural beauty and green areas like no other place. It’s a place injected with life. From the Amazon rainforest to the Iguazu Falls, there is definitely plenty to see and do in Brazil.What to do? Looking for exuberant nature? Head north to the Amazon rain forest where you will find thousands of unique species of plants and animals, and also indigenous tribes. Make sure to book a tour, so you can get the most out of this experience while staying safe. Manaus is the capital of the Amazonas State and the best place to go to visit the Amazon Forest. Belem is the second largest city in the… Read full this story
- Samba goes global as foreign dancers bring Rio Carnival home
- Alessandra Ambrosio is ready for Carnival as she jets into Rio de Janeiro
- This month, it will rain protests in Brazil
- The $20 Million Heist at the Biggest Party in the World
- Corporate chatter: Relatives left once rich but now bankrupt biz family high and dry; H1N1, not coronavirus, got Bengaluru techies worried
- Olympics Opening Ceremony A Hit Around Globe
- Is Britain heading for a coronavirus lockdown? England sports fixtures are under threat, schools shut and workers sent home amid fear and confusion over dangers of travelling to and from Europe
- COVID-19 updates: Germany facing a 'coronavirus epidemic'
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 27
- Switzerland bans all events with more than 1,000 people to combat coronavirus as infection spreads to Iceland and Mexico and Nigeria confirms its first case in megacity of Lagos
Brazil: A Carnival of Life have 337 words, post on ezinearticles.com at January 15, 2007. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.