To anyone capable of speaking the English language President George W. Bush today announced a Military Draft for The United States of America. President Bush said today, Tuesday December 19, 2006, in the Oval Office, “It is an accurate reflection that this ideological war (Christianity versus Islam; Democracy versus Dictatorship) we’re in is going to last for a while and that we’re going to need a military that’s capable of being able to sustain our efforts and to help us achieve peace. I’m inclined to believe that we do need to increase our troops — the Army, the Marines. And I talked about this to Secretary Gates and he is going to spend some time talking to the folks in the building, come back with a recommendation to me about how to proceed forward on this idea.” President Bush said that his decision to increase the size of the armed forces was in response not just to the war in Iraq, but to the broader struggle against Islamic extremists around the globe.Here is the simple meaning in context of the words spoken today by President Bush. Three years ago President Bush announced that he was launching a “Crusade”. This is… Read full this story
- Are the Military Deaths in Afghanistan President Obama's Fault?
- Criticism Disappears Over Bush-Obama Iraq Policy
- Risks of the American-Russian Military Strategies
- Report–George W. Bush: Trump’s ‘Isolationist’ America Is ‘Dangerous’ for Global Peace
- Will Austin's New Wildfire Code Be Enough?
- The Bush Doctrine Considered
- President Obama Says Water Boarding is Torture But Does He Speak From Experience?
- Bush sets goal for US of 75% cut in Middle East oil imports
- Pence announces ceasefire deal with Erdogan to end Turkey's Syria offensive
- The Bush Administration's Torturous Logic
U.S. Military Draft Announced in Simple Code Today by President Bush have 286 words, post on ezinearticles.com at December 19, 2006. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.