If you’re like me, you multitask because there’s never enough time in the day. That’s why I like using a diet for more than just weight loss.I call it “Two-fer Dieting.”I first tried it years ago. You see, I was researching a medical problem when I discovered intriguing information about how foods may help certain medical conditions.I was skeptical at first. But I eventually tried some of these foods on myself or a family member with exciting results.We seemed to have the most success with using certain foods to reduce my mother’s blood pressure. In just 7 weeks, it dropped to 132/68 from 168/88. Without medication.Can I absolutely prove it was the foods that lowered her blood pressure?No.But we tried it twice–under different conditions–and it worked both times.I’d like to share with you–for educational purposes only–some of the other information I discovered.So here’s a “hot” tip that may help you or a loved one to lose weight… and breathe a little easier.Add chile peppers to your diet.Yep, it’s that easy.A study in the British Journal of Nutrition showed that hot peppers boost your metabolism temporarily. And that causes you to burn extra calories… at least for a while.There are many… Read full this story
- 10 Surprising Reasons Why You Are Not Losing Weight Fast
- How to boost your sex life, sleep better and lose weight in just 30 days (and it means NO booze throughout January)
- International Yoga Day: These 4 asanas are all you need to lose weight fast
- Gemma Collins and Arg vow to lose weight before having baby after fluctuating by 39 stone after years of yo-yo dieting
- Fewer heavy Americans trying to lose weight
- The Best Way to Lose Weight Safely
- The REAL reasons you're not losing weight: Personal trainer shares the simple steps that helped her to shed body fat - and how you can too
- Lose Weight Smartly: 7 Little-Known Tricks that Shave Pounds
- How to Lose Weight (and Keep It Off for Good)
- Can Collagen Really Help You Lose Weight?
Two-fer Dieting: A Hot Way to Lose Weight - And Breathe Easier have 346 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 1, 2006. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.