March 1Jesus failed. Yes, in the eyes of the world He was a real loser. He died a criminal’s death because He was a rabble-rouser and wine-bibber and glutton and friend of sinners. To the Self-Righteous Ones, being a friend of sinners was the last straw. We say to ourselves that had we lived in Jesus’ time there’s no way we would have treated Him like that. We get indignant when we think of the horde who yelled, “Crucify Him!” Really, what would we have done? We would have done the same thing we’re doing today to Him, for every time we gossip or get angry or commit any sin, we nail Him to the cross again.March 2Abraham Lincoln enjoyed telling the story of a man lost in the dark and dense forest. The thunder crashed all around him and every few seconds a flash of lightening would momentarily brighten his way. Disturbed over the only occasional streaks of lightening and the ever-increasing intensity of the thunder, the man finally raised his eyes to heaven and prayed briefly but to the point, “If it’s all the same with You, O Lord, give us a little more light and a little… Read full this story
- Why I'm marching
- March for Science: Protesters gather worldwide to support 'evidence'
- What's on March 4-10 (Daily updated)
- Thousands attend Scottish independence march in Edinburgh
- Maids Moreton: Ben Field thought he would 'get away with it'
- People’s Vote march: from every corner of the land they came, to join a very British rebellion in the rain
- Voices from the People’s Vote march
- Madness! IAN BIRRELL finds how one small sign sums up the state of our divided nation as he joins the People's Vote march
- 'I was so naive I thought Peru was in Spain:' How Michaella McCollum is now a mother of twins six years after she and a friend were caught in Lima with suitcases stuffed full of cocaine
- Beaten and Left in Solitary Confinement, He Thought He Would Die
March Thoughts have 336 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 7, 2006. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.