Has a nation every conducted a war like the one Israel waged against Hezbollah? Instead of the usual “war is hell,” it was more like an attempt to conduct war as make nice.Now that a cease fire is in place, fragile as it may be, let’s review the tactic and how it weathered the war.Did we hear announcements from Israel anywhere remotely near “We will destroy you to the last man”?No, instead we heard niceties like:”… terrorist elements … are using you as human shields by launching rockets toward the state of Israel from your homes.””All cars and vehicles of any type will be shelled if seen moving south of the Litani River because they will be considered suspect of transferring rockets, military ammunitions and those causing destruction.””You need to know that anyone moving in any type of car will put their life in danger.”Leaflets have warned of a “painful and strong” response to attacks by Hezbollah and warned the residents of three suburbs in the south of Lebanon to evacuate.And, to make nice even more, Israel granted the Red Cross “freedom of movement” for its convoys, which have been providing aid to people in Lebanon.Yes, many Lebanese civilians were… Read full this story
- World War II Facts
- Israel Says She Loves You to Beatles Paul McCartney
- Finding Work Life Balance As a Military Spouse
- Making Tough Decisions - Would You Have Bombed Auschwitz?
- Resume Tips For Military Spouses
- Guru Tactics and What They Really Mean
- Why Pay For Traffic, Begin Some Free Marketing Tactics to Make Money Online
- Money-Making Secrets Exposed - 5 Super Fast Tactics to Make Money Online
- 5 Tips You Need to Make Money on eBay
- In Turkey, killing ‘terrorists’ in Syria sold as worth the cost
Make War As Make Nice; Israel's Commendable But Costly Military Tactic have 290 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 14, 2006. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.