We have seen many people in the past and also today, that wanted the masses to believe that they knew when the world would come to and end. They were wrong and anyone that says that they know, is a lier and the truth is not in them. There are also many that say, not to be involved or concerned by prophecy, for we can’t stop the end anyway, so why bother learning? I am not here to say when the end will come, because I don’t know, the thing I want to express is the Uncompromising Truth about the signs of the end days.Mat 13:17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them. Matthew tells us that not only the Gospel was a thing to be desired but also the fulfillment of prophecy and the continuance of future prophecy. We cannot ignore the happenings of the past 2,000 years, it would be a terrible mistake on our part.The whole truth is what we seek. All these are the… Read full this story
- Law of Attraction and the Forgotten and Uncomfortable Truth
- Wanting To Be "Good" - A Fool's Kaleidoscope!
- Who Cares? A Mystical Realization - How to See Through the Masks We Wear (11th House)
- On Self-Compromise
- Discover Key Ingredients To Being a True Friend
- Peace - Plans and Purposes
- Portsmouth Promotion Season 1986-87
- Home Improvement's 7 Deadly Sins
- Selling Through Personal Integrity
- The Devil's Paint Brush Within Organizational Leadership
The Uncompromising Truth have 267 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 19, 2006. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.