You are an entrepreneurial inventor with marvelous ideas in your area of expertise. The ability to create models, prototypes and concepts flows easily from your fertile brain. Nevertheless, all you have to show for your creative efforts is a garage full of dead end stuff, despite all of your efforts.Many creative people have an area of knowledge in which they excel. They are in their comfort zone there and can appear to be a master of this precise universe. However, taken just a bit outside the protective lines of this tight little planet, they are lost souls. They can not communicate their brilliance, demonstrate their value and commercialize their creativity.This is all too often a loss for the economy and society at large. A great invention that does not arrive in a timely fashion to the marketplace is a huge loss on many levels. Innovation is the juice of life for a vibrant economy. To be deprived of any source of ingenuity, no matter the reason, is to limit the range of possibility so vital for discovering big, new ideas.A relatively little used option, for inventors and entrepreneurs, with limited ability to fund or license their product, is the Strategic… Read full this story
- Police chiefs to pursue costs over alliance break-up
- Renault-Nissan alliance focus of Macron-Abe G20 talks
- Iran Vows to Defeat US-Israeli Alliance Amid Rising Tensions
- How balanced is Cyprus-Israel strategic cooperation?
- Renault hits the brakes on Nissan alliance
- Firms have many new market options to fund corporate debt
- Italy mulls government options after PM quits
- Greggs profits up 'thanks to new menu options'
- Turkey and Pakistan's mutually beneficial economic alliance
- What now for the Saudi-UAE alliance in Yemen?
Strategic Alliance - The Underused Option have 276 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 23, 2006. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.