Google is engaged in a war. It is a war on spam. With new strategies and filters ready to put into place, the search engine is adding new firepower to its arsenal almost daily. Webmasters and SEO Consultants alike are terrified; fearing what the future holds for them. But for those of us that believe in the cause, the future isn’t scary. In fact, the future looks very bright.My ten year old son is fascinated with war. He has a dozen buckets full of army men, and makes everything a battlefield–the kitchen, my bedroom, and even the bathroom. He has a new bicycle helmet that’s army green. For Halloween, when other kids were Spiderman and Batman, he was a soldier. He constantly plays computer games like Soldiers of WWII and Battlefield 1942; he even turns brooms and mops into weapons to combat the invisible enemy. War is all he talks about. He loves movies like Saving Private Ryan, Pearl Harbor, and Platoon. He knows more about both World Wars and Vietnam then I’ll ever hope to, or care to, know. His obsession with war got me thinking about how it applied to what I do every day. What does SEO… Read full this story
- Google and NFL meet; Sunday Ticket up for grabs?
- Mail-it-in Friday: So, it is war on Justin Bieber
- JuanMa’s war within a war
- Movie sword-fight master Bob Anderson dies at 89
- U. of Texas to allow Chavez-Lee fight
- War Machine sentenced to year in jail
- Rios prepared for war vs. Antillon
- Bisping: Fight with Sonnen will be a war
- Movie sword-fight master Anderson dies
- Libya’s players return to football after war
The War on Spam: Google Fights Back have 273 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 12, 2005. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.