A daily survey of the latest cybercrime news from around the world. ABCNews: White House Plans New Secure Government Computer Network 11-Oct-01 04:04:03 ETStory Highlights:viruses and other Internet threats on its sensitive data. That’s because it may have a whole new Internet of its own…”* * *”The government wants GOVNET to be physically separate from the Internet to make it safe from hackers, terrorists or the latest annoying virus…” Full Story on ABCNews E-Commerce Times: Study: E-Biz Worries More About Consumer Confidence Than Security Losses 11-Oct-01 06:25:16 ETStory Highlights:* * *”Just over 12 percent of U.S. companies with a Web presence said that they have suffered direct financial losses due to an online security breach, but more than 40 percent said they are more worried about how online security invasions will affect their customers…” Full Story on E-Commerce Times ZDNET UK: Hackers Face Backlash 10-Oct-01 13:21:52 ETStory Highlights:* * *”The US attorney general John Ashcroft has proposed that the offense of hacking…” Full Story on ZDNET UK Computer User: Pop Singer’s Death Hoax a Top Story at CNN.com 11-Oct-01 03:09:45 ETStory Highlights:* * *”Using a mock-up of a CNN.com Web page at an external site and a quirk in how… Read full this story
- Report says 11% of German coronavirus cases are medical workers
- Cash Rules: Stealing Money, Not Spying Top Motive For Cybercriminals in 2019, Verizon Report Finds
- Securing corporate cyber frontiers while employees work from home
- Britain's forgotten serial killer: UK's longest-serving inmate who brutally murdered 11 people - including a grandmother and a priest - is secretly moved to an open prison... and could soon walk FREE
- The Latest: UN warns cybercrime on rise during pandemic
- Google highlights Indian 'hack-for-hire' companies in new TAG report
- Kerala records highest number of cybercrimes during lockdown
- Joint efforts made to crack down wildlife cybercrime
- Daily Horoscope: 28 May 2020
- Who is Robert Mueller, what were the conclusions of his Trump investigation and was the full report released?
Daily Cybercrime and Security Report for October 11, 2001 have 310 words, post on www.ecommercetimes.com at October 11, 2001. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.